Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sweating the deadlines...

It's been a tough month. I pretty much took a week off to go to Camp Nerdly, and came back to a funeral. Between Nerdly, the funeral, and a wedding I'm going to have to shoot (long story) I've lost more than half my month. Which means I'm really behind the eight ball in terms of producing three Sons of Liberty pieces this month.

But I have only myself to blame for bad planning. Next month is going to be just as bad, what with the summer travel season and all. So I have to just buckle down and get it done.

Here's what I've got done on the next piece so far - Abigail Adams confronting some Quakers. It's in a pretty rough state, being only about one half to one thirds finished, but I went from non-finished lineart to this in one evening - so I'm pretty happy with the pace that I'm setting for myself. And I'm happy with how I think this is going to turn out. I think this is going to be just as awesome as the others.

(Of course, I could be wrong and it could suck. Who knows?)

Anyway. Enough of my rambling. Enjoy!

No comments: