Tuesday, June 26, 2007

June has been quiet, but productive

Well, it's been a busy month, but I've managed to keep abreast of art-production, even if updates here have been somewhat lax. Work on the Sons of Liberty project is coming to a close; I'll be finishing the last piece in July if everything continues to proceed according to plan.

Also, I'll be starting to post artwork that I'm working on for a game by Ben Lehman within the next little while. And I've got a piece of camera equipment on order, which once I get it will enable me to go photographing again. So all in all, increasing art production is on the horizon.

I'll start things with the finished "revision" of the Four of Diamonds - Abigail Adams confronting some Quakers. It's new and improved!




This one is pretty interesting; The Martin women were a pair of women who married two brothers who were killed in the war. They then proceeded to lead a misinformation campaign that was completely overlooked by history. (Apologies if my history is a bit fuzzy, I didn't know about this until Joshua explained this to me.) So here we see the Martin women misleading an alderman. Cool stuff. I like how it turned out.



This one is a bit strange. I definitely had deja vu doing another court room... Anyhow. This is John Adams impressing a judge in Canada. (You can tell it's Canada by the snow. The snow is hiding the caribou. And yurts. *snicker*)


So there we are. I'm in the middle of one last piece, which I should have finished by the end of the week to put me in good shape for the final stretch. Here's hoping I continue to have work to do once this is done!

No comments: