Monday, June 15, 2009

Update on my status: a flood of sketches and art

Hi, folks! Just an update on what I've been up to. In my last post, I mentioned that I was working on several different projects. Just a quick update, and then I'll get to the art...

1) Script-writing: Is going well. We're switching over to the scene-writing phase, having just completed brainstorming. I'm somewhat worried about participation, but otherwise pleased with our progress so far.

2) Apologies to Danielle and Emily, but I've since decided not to go through with the print run for Thou Art But A Warrior for reasons I'm not ready to talk about yet. Also, I need to sell down my current inventory.

3) Illustrations for Kagematsu are going well. I'll make that a seperate post, however.

4) Planning proceeds apace for our booth of female game designers and content-producers. We're calling it Pirate Jenny! I'll make that a sepe

5) Black Sky... well, I'll get to come back to it after GenCon.

Now... ART!

I haven't gotten to do a lot of random sketching lately, but Kit asked me to do a drawing in my niece's birthday card. He's a firm believer in twisted oddity for children, because who wants them to grow up normally?

With that explanation in mind...



Odd? Check. Twisted? Check. My work here is done.

No comments: