Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Finished!

More Sons of Liberty Art! This one was restful after the craziness of beer wagons and revolutionaries on moose - although the Masonic rings were a bit of a task.

I wound up procrastinating a little too much, which is why I had to stay up very late to meet a self-imposed deadline. But such is life. I'm very happy with how this turned out, and it does seem that I'm getting quicker at these too - which is good.


Alexander Hamilton turned out to be very hard to draw, owing to the fact that he had crazy hair and a bizarre nose. So I cheated and drew him in profile. Heh.

I've got a couple of prospects for new projects on the horizon too - which is both heartening and daunting. Sons of Liberty is keeping me pretty busy, but not so busy that I can't do other things too if I manage my time well. Besides, this new project is going to be *so much fun* that I couldn't resist. I'll say more about it when I know more, and when I know how much I can and can't say about it.

That's all for now! I'm off to bed. I've got to rest up for Nerdly this weekend.

2 comments:

Josh Roby said...

I love this one, Anna. It looks so innocent at first blush! :)

wundergeek said...

Glad to hear you liked it! I'm happy it manages to come off as not-innocent upon repeat viewings.