Friday, April 27, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my new art blog! I created this blog specifically for the purposes of posting about my artwork - both finished and in progress, drawn and photographed, as well as whatever other creative endeavors I might be pursuing at the moment. I'll still be using my website as a catalog for my finished works (www.browserbeware.com), but this is a space that I'll update more frequently with things other than finished works, drabbles, and works in progress.

To get things started, I've made several posts about the things that I've been working on in the past few weeks. Currently I'm working on a body of night photography images, as well as working on a series of drawings for Joshua BishopRoby's upcoming game Sons of Liberty.

And this here, actually, is something that I've been working on as of today. It has yet to be colored, but I'm pretty happy with the lineart as it is. So here you go.




No comments: