Friday, September 28, 2007

The comic I'll some day draw

Whenever I find myself between projects for other people, I drag out one of my own projects. (I think my priorities might be a bit backwards, but oh well.)

One of the ones I've had kicking around the longest is for a webcomic that I will some day actually start producing. I've been planning it for two years, mostly because I know that any artist + writer combination is doomed, since the writer inevitably quits halfway through, the artist has to keep writing, and the comic jumps the shark since they don't know where to go from there.

No thanks. I'd rather do all the prep work up front.




Anyway. Here's something experimental for the comic that I may some day finish. It of course will contain elves, because if I'm going to draw millions of drawings, I want them to be of elves dammit. (I know fantasy comics are a dime a dozen. I don't care. Mine won't suck.)

No comments: