Thursday, September 27, 2007

More finished artwork

It's been a few weeks since I'd done any serious art-production, and there was sufficient impetus to want to distract myself from other matters. So I've been working on finishing some unfinished projects that have been kicking around a bit too long.

I dusted off the illustration that I've been working on for Thou Art But A Warrior. I changed it around, since my initial drawing was completely incorrect, historically speaking. It still needs work - the sword needs finishing, there are spots where the colors overlap, the color of his hands doesn't quite match his face. But overall, I'm really happy with how it's going so far.

I'm still thinking about whether or not to do a background. My gut feeling is that it will need at least something simple.


Something else for Ben. I had fun with the wacky perspective.

No comments: