Things have been pretty busy in the last little while. Tae Kwon Do has been eating up a fair amount of my time. The investment has been worth it; after three months I have my green belt again. I'm hoping I can get my black belt back inside of two years. It's a worthy goal, but losing two to three nights a week is tough for art production.
Also, my shows are back on the air. True Blood has joined Heroes and Supernatural in the list of shows allowed to suck out my brain meats. I'm quite enjoying all three of them right now.
Lastly, I've been working on writing the alpha draft of the game that is not the angel game. It's a bit frustrating, because I know what I want the game to do. I'm just having trouble translating my notes into speech intelligible to humans that aren't me. But things proceed apace with that as well. I'm up to 2400 words, which is probably about a quarter to a third finished. Assuming I keep plugging away at it I'll have it finished and in a state to look at before too terribly long. Until then, I don't plan on talking about it.
Anyhow, all of this means I need to be a bit more proactive in finding bits of time to cram in Trollbabe shading. The more I do, the quicker I get - which helps.
Trollbabe piece number three is shaping up well. I finished the lineart, which you can see here:
I spent forty-five minutes doing the shading and managed to do a creditable job on the face - which is always the fiddliest bit to do. So far I'm quite happy with how this one is turning out.
This image pretty much convinced me that I'll need to do color versions of these Trollbabes once I've finished up the black and white ones for Ron. Gaming needs more pinups of fully clothed fantasy women kicking ass.