Sunday, September 7, 2008

Still crazy productive after GenCon

It took me a while to get back in the groove of working with hatching, but I finished my first Trollbabe drawing and consider it a success.



CLICK FOR LARGER VIEW

I'm having a lot of fun drawing Trollbabes and am having serious thoughts about doing finished color versions of these images once I'm done doing black and white versions for Ron.

In other news I now have a second game that I'm pretty sure I'll have to write in addition to the black ops angel game that I've been working on. I blame this on Graham, as he's the one who gave me the idea. More later once I've fleshed out the idea more and am willing to talk about it.

2 comments:

Pseudo said...

This picture made me get all teary-eyed.

Customer said...

Hi Anna

Just wanted to say I think this is fantastic. Got me even more excited about the game. The newer sketches are also great.

Alex F